NIFAD Membership Objectives
- To provide a linkage of Distributors who know each other personally and who have common goals.
- To receive input from specialized sources at Association meetings in the field of: Equipment, Codes, Law, Insurance, Operations, Legislation, Finance, and Regulations.
- To stimulate and effect meaningful communication through the sharing of information and knowledge regarding business practices and procedures.
- To Establish service, installation, and certification standards.
- To support Distributors having special equipment needs.
- To encourage the development of desirable codes and regulations.
- To gain and maintain a unity of quality Distributors.
- To help solve mutual problems.
NIFAD Membership Categories
- Distributor Member: A distributor member (voting) is any independent individual, firm, partnership or corporation that is currently engaged in, and has been involved in for a minimum of five years, the design, installation, maintenance, service, sale, or distribution of fire alarm systems and/or service. An active member shall be a current member of NFPA.
- Supplier/Affiliate Member: Supplier/Affiliate members are persons from any firm, partnership, or corporation which already has an active voting membership as defined above, and subscribe to the purpose of the organization, but are not otherwise qualified for active membership.